This Machine Learning tutorial video will explain what is Machine Learning and how Machine Learning works. By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to understand the different types of Machine Learning, Machine Learning algorithms and some of the breakthroughs in the Machine Learning industry. You will also learn what Machine Learning has to offer in terms of career opportunities. This tutorial video is ideal for beginners who want to learn Machine Learning basics.
This Machine Learning tutorial video will cover the following topics:
1. Real life applications of Machine Learning ( 00:55 )
2. Challenges before Machine Learning ( 01:56 )
3. How did Machine Learning evolve? ( 02:41 )
4. Why Machine Learning / Machine Learning benefits ( 03:48 )
5. What is Machine Learning? ( 04:48 )
6. Types of Machine Learning ( Supervised, Unsupervised & Reinforcement Learning ) ( 05:22 )
7. Machine Learning algorithms ( 08:44 )
8. Breakthroughs in Machine Learning ( 12:57 )
9. Machine Learning future ( 14:38 )
10. Machine Learning career ( 15:26 )
11. Machine Learning job trends ( 17:10 )
What is Machine Learning: Machine Learning is a method that enables computers to imitate and adapt human like behavior, just like you and me. It isn’t programmed to perform a task. It analyses the data it has received previously, learns from it, and makes predictions or decisions for the problem scenario. In a way, the computer is training itself to perform a task the right way, after it learns everything it can from the data.
Subscribe to our channel for more Machine Learning Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/j2N7Yt
Machine Learning Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/what-is-artificial-intelligence-and-why-ai-certification-article?utm_campaign=What-is-Machine-Learning-7JhjINPwfYQ&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
Get this presentation on Slideshare – https://www.slideshare.net/secret/CONdhE0NPJekCw
To gain in-depth knowledge of Machine Learning, check our Machine Learning certification training course: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=What-is-Machine-Learning-7JhjINPwfYQ&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
#MachineLearningAlgorithms #Datasciencecourse #datascience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #MachineLearningCourse
– – – – – – – –
About Simplilearn Machine Learning course:
A form of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. Machine Learning powers such innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection and even self-driving cars.This Machine Learning course prepares engineers, data scientists and other professionals with knowledge and hands-on skills required for certification and job competency in Machine Learning.
– – – – – – –
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is taking over the world- and with that, there is a growing need among companies for professionals to know the ins and outs of Machine Learning
The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
– – – – – –
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-means clustering and more.
– – – – – – –
Who should take this Machine Learning Training Course?
We recommend this Machine Learning training course for the following professionals in particular:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
4. Graduates looking to build a career in data science and Machine Learning
– – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0